Why choose American Adventure
- Total Loss Replacement: if your vehicle is totaled, you won’t have to come up with more cash or settle for a lower quality replacement. When you have TLR coverage, your insurance provider will replace your vehicle with a brand new model of like kind and quality.
- Agreed Value Coverage: (For pre-owned units.) In the event of a total loss you’ll get no less than yor original purchase price toward the purchase of a new RV.
- 24-Hour Towing & Roadside Assistance: Included right within your policy. Travel trailer owners are also covered, including the towing vehicle.
- Replacement of Personal Items: Our companies automatically cover $2,000 of any personal items in your RV or travel trailer. Coverage available up to $100,000.
- Emergency Vacation Expenses: If you RV is damaged while on vacation, you’ll get reimbursed for unexpected expenses such as rental car and hotel stay.
- Campsite Coverage: Similar to homeowner’s liability, you rpolicy will protect you if others are injured in your campsite or RV.
- Plus, damage to awnings and satellite dishes, theft and fire protection, medical payments, utility trailer coverage, and more…
American Adventure Insurance has more than 30 years experience insuring recreational vehicles. Let our licensed insurance agents do the work for you. They will shop A+ rated insurance providers to find you the best combination of coverage and price. Plus, we’ll make sure to find all the available discounts.
Request your free, custom insurance quotation online today.
Call us at 1-888-930-3680.